Hello! Welcome to my blog, glad you happened to stumble across it. My name is Kenzie. I am 21 years old, a college student, and currently pursuing my love of health and fitness. I am by no means a professional or an expert, I am just sharing what I’ve learnt from my personal experience. This year I hope to start on my nutrition certification with the hope of becoming a full fledged nutritionist!
Here are some things about me, so you a know a little bit about the person behind the blog:
- I am a firm believer that ice cream tastes better in a cone than a cup.
- I hate cats.
- Yoga, spinning, hiking, and lifting are my favorite ways of working out, but really I love anything that works up a good sweat and challenges me.
- I love food. With a passion. I have lived all over the world and am in love with all sorts and flavors of food.
- Except for beets. I hate beets.
- Almond butter is my way of life.
I will probably add more of my personal story at some point, but for now I’m loving writing about life currently and things I’m learning and loving in the present. My goal for this blog is for readers to take away some sort of hope and encouragement from what I write. I hope to show them that life without food and exercise rules is totally possible and totally awesome. I hope that you find my journey to freedom in health interesting and that it resonates with you on some level. It has taken me years to reach this point of balance and liberation, and now that I’ve found it, I have to say it is pretty damn awesome. I whole-heartedly hope that if food/exercise is something that you struggle with, that you can one day find yourself in this place, too 🙂